Planning Your Visit
Clayton Valley Pumpkin Farm & Christmas Trees has been helping to create lasting family memories since 1980. Here are some tips and information to aid you in planning your trip to the farm:
- For the safety and comfort of our guests and animals who live on the farm, please no pets.
- All major credit cards are accepted at the main barn with photo ID and food stations on weekends.
- There are no parking or general admission fees. All activities are individually priced.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for the farm setting.
- Bring quarters to feed the animals!